RE: Re: OT Flower Pots

Sounds like a cheap education and besides, some shows are a hoot to
attend and be a part of. You might want to re-think their proposal.

I was going to do some summer classes at the local (read small) college
here. Sticker shock on cost involved. Amazing anyone can afford to go
there for a full schedule of classes. By the time I got done with one
evening class and books I was looking at over a thousand