RE: now Java

Actually I had to download some of yahoos setting to get things to work
right, one of which was a java program from them.

I am on some other groups (non-gardening) over there and we do a weekly
Friday night chat in a closed room. Since downloading the stuff for
that, I don't have issues with yahoo pictures and other yahoo stuff.
Might be fun to do a chat with this group sometime too....any takers?

I don't know what Ceres is seeing on her screen.... but if something
doesn't work in a yahoo site, most times they refer you to their help
section, which would offer you the program needed to see their items
free. You most likely downloaded it when signing up for yahoo pictures.
You can find the program in XP at-->tools--> internet options -->temp
internet files-->settings-->view objects. The setting for this are where
you found them, mine is also set for JIT.. but there is also somewhere
else that you can change it, but at the moment it escapes me... I do
recall having to change something when the virus round came thru that
area... now where or where was that!

Donna