Re: Saruma was:overgrown dwarf mugho

Auralie, I recall that rose fiasco, but it did all work out in the end.
Who did you order this plant from? Reasonably close to you? Priority
would make it by Friday most anywhere.

We were just starting to need a bit of rain when it started last night
and sounded like it rained right on through the night, for all I know. A
good soft rain, everything got a good drink.

Kitty