Re: kitchen & anemone

Judy, this is a straight (roughly ) 9 foot countertop with a small 'L'
at the end by the stove. I gave the measurement to the person at Lowes
and asked for a rough price becuase they carried the same formica I had
used. Without discussing any additional cutting for the sink, they told
me $1000.

It's a moot point now anyway. This quote was given me when I still had a
job, but didn't want to spend that much after just having finished the
$4800 kitchen remodeling. If it would have been under $500 I might have
gone for it. Today, if I got a quote for $100, I couldn't afford it.

Kitty