RE: RE: Holli's Pond - new TN invasives

Could be...we were definitely Zone 6 when we first moved here.  In the
60's, when I was in college here, there was snow on the ground for at least
two months and in the early 1970s, I remember ice skating along the edges
of the lake.  Now, we only have a snow or two, and mostly ice storms.  I
have been reading that animals and plants are definitely moving into newer
areas with all these changes.  The latest National Geographic has a couple
of articles on the changes.

Bonnie ETN Zone 7

Ivy),
> > Pueraria montana (Kudzu), Euonymus fortunei (Climbing euonymus),
Lonicera