Re: Re: OT Flower Pots NOW Master Gardeners

> But maybe they don't want that.
they don't, generally. The main purpose of a MG is to assist the
Extension Agent, Hirticulture Educator, or whatever that person is
called at your CES. If he just wants a progrma of MGs to help him with
calls, then he needs them weekdays during business hours. Why train
people at night who can't help you when you need them?

Our Hort Ed is smarter than that and alternates training times. One year
it is on weekdays, the next yr it is a weeknight and a Saturday. If you
only train retirees, you'll never get those young guys with the strong
backs and pick up trucks we always seem to need. We have people of all
ages and all sorts of programs that take place days, nights, and on
weekends.

Kitty