Re: Re: OT Flower Pots

I, too, welcome you. Will not be posting for the next few days because I'll be off tomorrow at 0-dark-30 (that's Army-speak for 'way too early in the morning) for our state master gardener conference. Unfortunately, I just received 20 Louisiana iris in the mail that were supposed to arrive next week. So DH is out for potting soil, and I will spend a hour or so putting them into pots to deal with later.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b