Re: kitchen & anemone

> From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> Just how many bookmarks/favorites do you have Marge.... just

:-)  I couldn't begin to tell, Donna...got three browsers going and
all bookmarks are in folders so it's not easy to count them; some are
carried over to the different browsers, but I've never gotten all of
them in one place:-)

In my old IE, I've got something over 200 folders and subfolders;
lost count about 215..eyes crossing.  In those may reside from 1 to
over 500 bookmarks......

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis