Master Gardener class/Garden Study

I took MG class many years ago.  The tuition was free & I think I paid $35
for the manual.  Last I recall it had gone to $85 but think it may be more than
that now. The program is great, the classes good but the value of the
interaction with the other gardeners is priceless.  Our classes rotate day to evening
to accomodate a wide variety of students.  When I went thru the classes there
were only a small number of females but that has completely reversed now.
    I am taking the Garden Study classes all day today & tomarrow.  This is a
federated garden club program which I rate as better than MG classes.
Auralie can back this up I am sure.  This is to renew which is reqd every (5) yrs I
think.
    Ceres