Re: Ivan

Man Jim.....you Floridians can't EVEN get a break these days.  I feel for ya.  Stay safe.  Keep us posted.

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
It's moved, Donna. At this moment landfall is in my living room. But
that will change three or four times between now and Monday. Anyway,
this time I am preparing to evacuate. It's too early to tell in which
direction, however.

On Thursday, September 9, 2004, at 01:36 PM, Donna wrote:

> FWIW....
> Just opened an e-mail with the projected Ivan landfall as of 11am
> today.....
> Jim- get on a plane and go somewhere! It is way to close to 'where' I
> think you live...
> Actually the landfall is directly on my friends house and yep, if that
> model holds for a few more days... they will be visiting me.
> Donna
> http://www.hort.net/funds/
Island Jim
Southwest Florida