RE: link to Francis damage

You will not find two more generous folks as those Bonnie... I think
that makes it all the worse.

They cultivated that acre and half from nothing.... into what was
referred to as paradise by all that went there. Everyone was always
welcome to stop in anytime...and they even opened it to the general
public once a year. They specialized in victoria lilies and raised
enough seeds so anyone who wanted to try growing them would have access
to the seeds... free for the postage.

The salt water only came up 30 ft into the yard... so still hoping they
can unbury stuff and it will live.

Today one of the waterlillies popped its bud out of the sand and
flowered... amazing! Looks weird only one flower in a dune of sand....

They have already committed to rebuilding, but will seek professional
help to move the sand back to the ocean. Her comment was- they are
grateful for what they didn't loose.

Ps- have you left yet Jim!...take the hint, the insurance adjustors have
packed up the motor home and left the state!....