Re: link to Francis damage

How devastating!  I wouldn't know where to begin to clean that
up...Lordy!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> Sometimes those of us not in the effected areas don't realize just
how bad things are.

> Thought I would share a web site of a friend, showing the before
and
> after pictures..... how sad! Of course, they are the lucky ones,
they
> still have a house. They left for Francis and this is what they
returned
> to....

http://www.victoria-adventure.org/the_garden_images/frances/after_fran
ces.html