Re: Question

> From: Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
> Does anyone else seems to be getting only a portion of the posts?
> several days now, I've gotten responses to original posts that I
> received.  Or can tell from a post I do get that I've missed
> response that is later referenced in another post.

I'm with Zem...been so crazed I just figure I've missed or deleted
something by error, so can't really tell you.

But, depending on your ISP, some packets might actually still be out
there in the ether  floating around and never hit your inbox.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis
All Suite101.com garden topics :