Re: kitchen & anemone

Don't really need either one. But a greenhouse would be something we don't have and new cabinets wouldn't gain us any space, just change the look of the space we've got.

On Friday, September 10, 2004, at 10:18 PM, Kitty wrote:

oooh! a greenhouse!  fantastic?
Poll:
How many of you out there would choose a greenhouse over new kitchen
cabinets?
It would have been a tough call for me.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] kitchen & anemone

Marge,
One of the questions on my list for the cabinet company is how much it
would cost to refinish our cabinets. Should be interesting to see what the
reply is. Then to check with other local cabinet makers see what they have
to say before we actually jump in there. ... or that is my theory. I do
appreciate all tips, advice and information you have stored away in your
folders and your noggin'.
Right now my focus is on the greenhouse we are having constructed. All
else takes a back seat until this is over.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com