Re: snakes and cats and bathroom

In a message dated 9/12/2004 4:45:53 PM Central Standard Time,
tchessie@comcast.net writes:

I am  just so happy that a snake decided to like my garden enough to come
visit.

I know what you mean.  I wish my cats would let some grow up  to live in
mine, but I don't think that's going to happen.  I'll just  have to settle for the
toads the skunks haven't gotten yet. My son-on-law called  me one night to
describe a big black snake with yellow spots he had found in his  yard.  I
immediately told him to leave it alone and be grateful he had a  resident king
snake.  The only one I've seen around here was a five-footer  some morons had
killed.  Hope they get all the copper heads they can  handle.  I abhor ignorance.

zem
zone 7
West TN