Re: Re: Re: OT--Health Care

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Yeah, the druggies would buy as many bottles as they could get and
> extract the codeine.  Consequently it becaume a restricted
medicine.  Not a
> prescription, but you had to ask for it and sign for it, one bottle
at a
> time.  Since it was no longer on the shelf, requests waned and it
> eventually discontinued.  As bad tasting as it was, it really
worked like a
> charm.

Well, I must live on some other planet.....had absolutely no idea
that was going on.  I do remember that it got hard to get and you had
to ask the druggist for it, now that you mention this, but sure
didn't realize it was all on account of those who wish to remain in
lala land 24x7.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Corydalis