Re: Genes greenhouse/ troughs

In a message dated 9/14/04 7:40:39 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

<<     I am beginning to get the feeling that we may be talking about two

different things, but still talking concrete >>

Gene, you may view a leaf from the Lewis/Little works at:
    www.littleandlewis.com/llhtml/sculpture3.html
I have not made a leaf this large but you can make even the smallest of
leaves.  Those that have deep veining such hosta, castor bean, elephant ear, etc.
are fun.  The smaller leaves are more difficult, at least for me.  BHGs May
2004 issue is page 68 you will find the article.
    I did make a larger rd with angled exterior hypertufa and do like it.  I
am going to make a very deep rect using a styrofoam packing form for a mold.
We do have a local nursery that is now carrying great plants for the
containers.
    Ceres