disasters

As Ivan gets closer to the states....

Everyone, be careful, whether you are in a direct area or expecting some
back lash from it... and do check in when you can.... even if it is a
one post, quick comment as you will probably be busy cleaning up some
nature mess.

Pam, did you ever get a map together with everyones location... we
REALLY need to also get a phone tree going.... internet might be down,
but many times a cell phone will still work. If anyone wants to
privately e-mail me your number, I have no problems with making a long
distance call to find out if you are ok... some of you already have my
number, and I will gladly give it out to any that want somewhere to call
too.... just off line, since this is an archived public list.

Donna
ps- who when missing, did get a call from Pam wondering if I was ok... nice feeling to know you were wondered about....