Re: things that make you go hum.....

When I lived in Maryland, I had a pregnant doe--which was being chased by two dogs--try to hurdle my car. She came through the windshield.

On Wednesday, September 15, 2004, at 08:51 AM, Donna wrote:

todays siteings....

Hostas are all getting brown already... hum, can't ever remember them
doing that this early. Nope, doesn't appear to be dieing, just the
leaves are starting to do their color change... more investigation
needed on that!

As a deer ran across the road on the way to work... hum... sure are a
lot around here this year, a real obstical course lately.... Seen one
that was PG or just had the doe... can't recall ever seeing a PG deer
before! Is this the right time of the year for that? Very strange seeing
that huge belly on her running across the road... LOL!

Squirrels... seems a few are now entering the homefront... URGH!....
they are burying all kindsa stuff, so must be planning a bad winter or a
long one. And did you ever notice as they cross the road, they will be
running but ALWAYS jump over the yellow center line... why is that?

Must have the largest mantis this year for some reason... they are huge!

enough pondering for this morning....

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Island Jim