RE: Ivan, new targets?

Heard on the news that a tornado killed two folks in Florida- but of
course, they didn't bother to say where in florida.... Are you getting
some of the wind/rain associated with Ivan's outside?

Bonnie, I hope your family is safe and ma nature gives them a break.
Know they are in my prayers!

Zem... are you ready for the lashing caused by Ivan- stocked up on
supplies and stuff? I assume you are still in it's path....Stay safe and
keep in touch, if you can.

Anyone else in harms way?

Now I am hearing that Ivan and Jeanne may hook up and cause grief on the
east coast after bothering eastern Florida... lets hope Jeanne makes a
sharp turn and heads out to sea and dies off... enough of these storms

Ps- that's all you can say Jim.... Ut-oh!