Re: Ivan, new targets?

In a message dated 9/15/2004 8:04:03 PM Central Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

Zem...  are you ready for the lashing caused by Ivan- stocked up on supplies
and  stuff? I assume you are still in it's path....Stay safe and keep in
touch, if  you can.

We are only expecting rain, according to our weather honcho.   Hopefully,
that will exclude the possibility of tornadoes.  The thought is  that since we
will be on the west side of Ivan the effects will be  minimal.  I hope this
turns out to be the case.  The people in AL are  going to get it.
zone 7
West TN