RE: RE: cannas

Nope no water.. actually I pretty much forget about them till spring.
Some years it works fine, others well....so long.

We usually get a bad frost then some nice weather for a week or three.
So I just dig them up, let them sit on the porch to dry out, knock off
some excess dirt and throw them in a tub and down to the basement they
go....

Probably why it doesn't work so well for me...seems I never do anything
the way I am supposed too....

Donna