RE: Re: Pineapple for back pain NOW Way OT

Don't you guys deep fry them down there! LOL!

DH works at a meat packing plant (nope, not the butcher- he is the
maintenance fix it person)... anyways, first year he brought home a
fresh turkey, took one look at it, and asked if he could make it look
like one that came from a store LOL!.... still had the head, neck, feet
attached! (not to mention it was so fresh- it was still warm!)