Re: Bulbs

Singles and Japanese style are my favorites, and I love surprises.

In a message dated 09/16/2004 7:02:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
genebush@otherside.com writes:
How about a surprise peony? I have some seedlings here that I have potted up
and grown on. Should bloom for you next spring, I would think. More than
likely will be a single or anemone... perhaps a Japanese style bloom No
name... just pretty, pretty.