Re: Bulbs

Can anyone put their hand up? I'm the adventurous sort, and can always find a space for something interesting!
Cathy
On Thursday, September 16, 2004, at 04:31 PM, Gene Bush wrote:

How about a surprise peony? I have some seedlings here that I have potted up and grown on. Should bloom for you next spring, I would think. More than likely will be a single or anemone... perhaps a Japanese style bloom No name... just pretty, pretty.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

What is everybody planting and what mail order companies did you buy from?
snip....
Also for this bed I have ordered  from our good friend
Gene plants which he has so  nicely agreed to send
 to me by UPS even though that is an extra chore for him
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens
   Saruma henryi
   Athyrium filix-femina 'Victoriae'
   Paxistima canbyi
   Epimedium pubigerum 'Orange King'

Now I want a new peony, and once I have that, I will show some restraint
and order
nothing more for next spring. Does anyone have a favorite online source for
peonies?