Re: Lizard in the Sink

Beans is 10 or so years old, Donna. She's reached that age where she chases only those things that move slower than she wants to run. Last weekend, she brought me an unharmed baby mockingbird, [Abel, I think], that she obviously intended to harm if I didn't want it and praise her for it. So I praised her, and put the poor little fledgling outside where its parents probably killed it. Ma Nature's cruelty is not limited to the likes of Charley, Frances, and Ivan--it's also in the details.