Re: Lizard in the Sink

Well, guess if they lived up here, I'd have the same problem with
Teeny Kitty, who will go into attack mode for anything that
moves...but still would like some:-)  Do they let you pet them?
Toads do not like being petted, I have found.  Toads do not like
being handled at all and neither do tree frogs:-(

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs