Re: Visit to Plant Delights NOW Thunbergia grandiflora

james singer wrote:
Called "sky vine" in this neck of the swamp. Very popular vine for trellis enclosure around a/c units and pool equipment.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a
Minimum 30 F [-1 C]
And to expand on that name a bit, I have seen some Thunbergia
clambering practically across roads on overhead wires. It can
be truly 'invasive' where it's happy. These I saw around Sarasota.
Doe this fit with your observations ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W