Re: How I Prefer My Plants: Very Rare

They man have taken the article down, Pam. I don't know how long they keep them alive. If you were using the address at the bottom of this page, however, it seemed to have the zero missing before the 9 [I just added it back].

On Saturday, September 18, 2004, at 09:37 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

Jim I kept getting a server error when I tried to access this site. Am I goofing up something?

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A
----- Original Message -----
From: james singer
Sent: 9/10/2004 3:38:06 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] How I Prefer My Plants: Very Rare

Don't know if any of you saw this article in the NYTimes by Ken Druse

How I Prefer My Plants: Very Rare

September 9, 2004
  By KEN DRUSE

Gardening is one-third sweat, one-third design and one-third
shopping. Inside every gardener beats the heart of a
competitive collector.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/09/garden/ 09NOTE.html?ex=1095813572&ei=1&en=3051aaa4b8127efb

Island Jim
Southwest Florida