Re: Genes greenhouse/ troughs

In a message dated 9/19/04 9:39:10 AM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< What kind of paint have you used.  On the Martha Stewart site it mentions

watered down house paint. >>

Exterior latex but my friend Rosemary (one who had the article in BHG) has a
friend in N Carolina who is selling these and she is using the acrylic tube
paints and she said they seem to last.  The acrylics would be much cheaper for a
wide range of color & easy to store.  I do have a nice collection of those
paints so may need to try them.
    If your neighbor has a mature host plant she would certainly not miss one
leaf but guess that would depend on your relationship.  I certainly would not
be offended.