Re: Genes greenhouse/ troughs

Tricia, have you made the hypertufas?  I thought I would try to use
appropriate size leaves and try molding the imprint on a hypertufa container.  It would
need to be somewhat a reverse application.
    Oh, just let your mind wonder with possibilities however it always comes
down to so many ideas, so little time!
    We have been stripping carpet & pad from our living room, dining room,
open stairway, hallway, master bedroom & two other bdrms (180 yds).  The carpet
layers are going to be working Mon & Tue and hopefully will be done in two
days.  We must also pull all the staples (my job) which held the pad from the
previous application.  It is like moving.  I had to remove everything from my
china closet & pack.  When I clean it I just wash a shelf at a time & place right
back in.  Also means everything out of the bdrm closets. Ugh!  I will be so
happy Tue night.  Our carpet was very good except for the hall & stairs so we
had no problem giving away.  I will have my after summer cleaning done early
this year.  My husband also painted the living & dining rooms.