RE: Genes greenhouse/ troughs

I happened to be at a fall fare today and someone was selling these
leaves! They were very rough looking compared to the photo links you
guys have been sending. I can see where the leaf edge will be a problem.
These were no where close to the edge of the leaf and very rough. I was
not impressed with those offered, but definitely want to give it a try.
I could see great potential in this.

Who bought a SUV load of stuff... lotsa metal/iron type planter stands,
display pieces, and a whole lot of other stuff! (the guys kept making me
an offer I couldn't refuse LOL!)