Re: Lizard in the Sink

The trick with frogs (probably toads too) is to be sure to wet your hand or finger before petting. They have easily irritated skin.
Cathy
On Saturday, September 18, 2004, at 04:52 AM, Marge Talt wrote:

Well, guess if they lived up here, I'd have the same problem with
Teeny Kitty, who will go into attack mode for anything that
moves...but still would like some:-)  Do they let you pet them?
Toads do not like being petted, I have found.  Toads do not like
being handled at all and neither do tree frogs:-(

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Corydalis

----------
From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
They get in with some regularity, which is why we have virtually no

insects in the house--especially no roaches, flies, or mosquitos. I

really like them and, except for the fact that they put Beans in
attack
mode, I wouldn't mind having a lot of them in the house. And they
are
really, really soft to the touch, softer even than an alligator's
belly
[which is very soft].