Re: Ivan still

Zem & Donna, thanks.  I plan find something for Fri and Sat/Sun, too, but
for fall, it is good to have the long weekend.  I've got our MG Bulb sale
coming up in less than 3 weeks and so much to do.  VE just emailed that they
sent 172 pound of bulbs my way, with more to come.

I'm working in a hearing aid store. So far it's been nice and I'm learning a
few things.  But I'm keeping my eyes open for something that pays better.

Kitty

----- Original Messages -----
> Congrats on the new job!.... at least you get the weekends off! :)
> Donna

Good luck with your new job, Kitty.  Is in a field you enjoy?
zem