Re: troughs / shrubs

Hello Ceres,
I think so.... there was a newly invited grower of shrubs and trees that had two truck loads of nice looking stock at the Sunday fall planting festival. His first year to sell to the public.
I purchased 2 Viburnum deamii, which I never heard of. Native to Indiana They were in 7 gallon containers. Also purchased 3 Viburnum nudii (sp??) in 5 gallon containers, 3 gold foliage forsythia, and 3 very small shrubs from China that have lavender trumpet shaped blooms... can not remember the name right now. Fairly new to the trade and beginning to show up in the wholesale catalogs. Saw some really great trees on sale, but prices too high for my blood. The ones on auction would take your breath away... along with the prices they went for... such as a dwarf black gum that went for over $250.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com