Re: Re: troughs / shrubs

In a message dated 9/21/04 7:37:46 AM, genebush@otherside.com writes:

<< 3 very small shrubs from

China that have lavender trumpet shaped blooms >>

Gene, was this Leptodermix oblonga?  If so, this was one I ordered last
winter for spring delivery but not til they sent my order did they tell me they
were out of it.  If this is the one, I believe Kitty said they had one in their
MG garden.
    Did you see the variegated foliage Forsythia?  I have a very small
cutting of one hope it will materialize.
    How big is dwarf blk gum?  I am not familiar with the Viburnums but will
do a search when I have time.
    Ceres