Re: Plant ID

In a message dated 9/20/2004 11:29:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:
> http://www.northcreeknurseries.com/Plants/Boltonia%20asteroides.htm
To everyone who replied to my request, many thanks.
It is the Boltonia, mine, growing in shade doesn't bloom as profusely as in
the picture and the stems are rather long. I will cut it back next year so it
will have a more bushy appearance. I don't have a digital camera yet, Donna,
it's on my list.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA