From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 6:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ivan still

What a shame about the flooding Auralie.  I've had a plumbing flood here
and, though it's nothing compared to what a lot of people are going through,
still it is a big mess to contend with.
Are your only options for the lare containers bring in or let die?  How
about finding them new homes?  I had an orchid once that I din't want to
keep, but Melody had recently lost many of hers so I sent it to her.  I know
you can't ship these big plants, but maybe someone local would give them a
new home.  Or you could donate them to some organization that could use them
if they'd come get them.  Just a thought.