Re: Plant ID

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT]Plant ID
  • From: Zemuly@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:38:22 EDT
  • R0c0ed: (from majordomo@localhost) by lorien.mallorn.com (8.11.7/8.11.7) id i8MCccK31624; Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:38:38 -0500

In a message dated 9/21/2004 11:46:31 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Which is  why I thought you might actually have a wood aster rather than  a

Okay, Kitty, I know I have wood asters.  What is their correct  name?  They
look so much like the pictures of Boltonia that I thought they  were the same
Thanks for your answer.
zone 7
West TN