Re: Natural Pesticides

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Natural Pesticides
  • From: Zemuly@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:40:37 EDT
  • R0c0ed: (from majordomo@localhost) by lorien.mallorn.com (8.11.7/8.11.7) id i8MEevg13813; Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:40:57 -0500

That is an interesting article.  Makes me wonder, however, if the  study was
funded by Dow Chemical.  I don't guess I have to worry in any  case since I
just use "good" insects and squishing to get rid of the very few  insect pests I
have.  Those good insects: lady bugs, praying mantises,  soldier bugs and
brown mayflies, really do a number on every thing that comes  here.
Additionally, the moles, skunks and armadillos keep the bad beetles  at bay.  Works for me
since I am too lazy to remember to spray anything.  :-)
zone 7
West TN