Re: Genes greenhouse/ troughs

Tricia,
Only place we can locate fiber mesh locally is at a large company that delivers and pours concrete. IMI is the company name. They have one pound bags for about $5. JoAn usually picks up several bags. One bags goes a very long way... just a hand full to a wheelbarrow load of tuffa mix. Same stuff used in the mix when they poured your concrete floor for the garage....
Surely someone mixes, delivers and pours concrete in your area??
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
Gene,
where do you get the fiber mesh?  I think we used chicken wire in the
troughs we made.  It was hard to work with and dangerous... I got stuck
several times.
Tricia