RE: Re: Immortality & puppies

Jesse, this has been the first day I've had time to go out and check the
garden in a few weeks and would you believe that Immortality is in glorious
bloom?!?  It is breathtaking!!!  Thanks so very much for sharing with me!!!

I took a few of the pups outside since it was so nice and warm.  I have to
be careful taking them out, not only from the standpoint of stings and bites
and poison flora, but because there have been whole litters stolen from
their homes!!!  UGH!  I'm not normally paranoid about such things, but
Izzie's breeder came home to find some of her pets had been stolen.  Luckily
a neighbor knew who had been their in her absence and they tracked the
person just in time to prevent their sweet ones from being sold off to
unknown buyers.  We really try to screen who will be in contact with both
the adult dogs and the puppies and I don't think I could stand it if they
were suddenly taken from Bill & me.  It makes me feel like I'm in 101
Dalmations, for goodness sakes.

Blessings,
Bonnie