RE: Re: RE: daughter unit

Give Michelle a hug from me.... so sorry to hear that she has been put
thru this. I had a similar problem in spring, but choose to work it out
rather than the surgery. Of course, underlining situations made that
option available to me. That is no picnic!

Thanks for the update and know she and your entire family are in my
thoughts and prayers.