Re: Re: RE: daughter unit

David wrote:
...Hopefully she'll have some time of good health and she can have a
productive senior year.

No kidding. I hope someone mentioned to her that raw foods can harbor
bacteria, fungi etc, that most of us deal with just fine. In her
imunosupressed state that could be where the infection comes from. Check
with her transplant team to verify this if it's new info. Can't put her in a
bubble, I know, but some risks can be reduced a bit.
She'll be in my prayers.
Back to lurking.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho, sunny, late summer weather, walnuts are falling, but not the
leaves yet