Re: Anybody?

> From: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
> Yes we must be dear. But my back is killing me - overdid it
yesterday.
> So just watering, harvesting pecans and repotting some stuff today.
> Light duty.
----------

And I attempted to rectify about 2 months of neglect and about killed
myself...thought I was in decent shape but 10 hours of hysterical
clean up have proved me wrong.  I am sick and tired of picking up
branch tips with leaves attached; they just keep on dropping and when
we have wind, even more come down.  They get stuck in trees, shrubs
and perennials and were all over the drive and what passes for our
lawn...grumble.

OTOH, it was a beautiful day; fall has arrived and tho' the days are
warm to hot, the humidity isn't so bad and nights are cooler...

Jim, sure hope you weather this hurricane OK...sounds nasty.
Incredible that there have been so many in such a short time.  I
really feel for the folks where that thing is hitting land; they
haven't even had time to clean up after the last one.

Well, best I take what's left of me and get back to my mind-numbing
data entry for taxes...Lordy is this boring stuff.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs