RE: Jeanne

Stay safe Jim..... almost looks like Jeanne will skip across Florida and
hit the gulf and continue to due damage... but with any of these
disasters, you never know which way they are going till they get there.
It will probably turn north like Frances.

Looks like Jeanne hit directly the same area that Frances did. E-Gads,
my heart goes out to those effected... again.... Got to be scary for
those folks since the debris has to be flying around.

One accounting from the Cocoa beach area claims that Frances would work
in spurts- pounding 20-25- min at a time, Jeanne they say, just doesn't
let up.

Donna

> Almost 5:30 AM and it's beginning to get gusty. Jeanne appears to be
on
> the same track that Frances took. The National Hurricane Center places
> the eye just north of Lake Okeechobee and on a northwest line to
Tampa.

http://www.hort.net/funds/