Re: Jeanne

House across the street--the one with the Statue of Liberty in the front yard--is loosing shingles from its roof. I went out and checked ours a few minutes ago, and we are okay so far. Except Beans is yowling to go out. I've told her that with gusts at 60 MPH she'd likely get blown into Hardee county, but she doesn't believe me.

All of our pots and hanging baskets, which we set on the ground yesterday, have not budged. I can't see any damage when I look out the windows, although a lot of our trees, especially the schefflera and the jatrophas are sure bending over in the gusts.