From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 9:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] can we talk sheds?

those of you who have sheds.....

wondering what is the best feature of yours? As well as wondering what is
the worst....

I don't want one of those steel ones that will rust and leak and dent
when something gets slammed into it.... Not sure I really want a wooden
one with teh maintaince that goes with it, so looking at the sided or
rubber type.

Seen a few over the weekend. Unfortunately, due to coding in my town,
the only place I can put it, my size is restricted. So I have a toss up
on which one to buy... so it can't be wider than 8ft... and probably 8ft
long, although I might be able to work something a tad longer in there.

one is 9" wider and longer, but shorter, as in I would have duck to get
inside, although I could stand in it, John would be very close. This one
also has a wood floor.

The other one is smaller by 9", but much taller, so entering/exiting is not
an issue. This one also has rubber type floor.

So thoughts and other options, or concerns I should address?

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/