Re: Whoopee

Ceres, I believe I knew that which was why I guessed you were Carolyn but my mind is slipping these days. Really nice work. I sure respect and admire that kind of thing. Once again, good job.

DF

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Whoopee

Thank you for the nice comments. Cathy, I hope you got to the site.
David, my name is as given on the quilt listing. I live on Ceres Circle
& across the street from Ceres Lake. You must have missed our previous
conversations regarding this. Ceres is also the goddess of agriculture.
Bonnie, are you in a TAS group? I have made a Baltimore but gave it away
and unfortunately to someone who has it folded over the back of a family room
chair (yes even hand appliqued, hand quilted & inked). I don't have one my
self but hope to in the near future but it is only one of many quilts in my
head/dreams (all applique).
We haven't heard from our Iowa friends Mardi & Melody for some time.
Ceres