Re: Re: Just a test

doubt it..... Try flying, it is a nightmare from some cities. I am sure it needed.... but some of these airports are a bit much.

My boss arrived 2 hours and 20 minutes early for a family trip.... they
didn't make the plane... security was so strick, it took forever, and
...........his family got out on the next plane a few hours later.
Un-real! (he told me to cancel all of the scheduled conventions if we
can't drive... he is not going)

Donna